About the welding course
Learn in welding techniques courses through the online platform, so that you can specialize in all the fundamentals and basic principles to join professional training.
One of the most important aspects of engineering is welded joints. In fact, a large part of structures and constructions, both in civil engineering and in heavy industry, include welded parts, generally by arc welding.
Therefore, it is essential that engineers and technicians working in the maintenance, production and design sectors are fully familiar with the modern welding techniques currently used in engineering, to understand the scope and limitations of each technology, as well as to be able to choose between these different techniques to optimize the properties of welded joints and quickly respond to the permanent demands of robust and stable joints of various metals and alloys.
General course learning
This welding course presents the basic concepts of the different techniques that are used today to join metal parts, with a focus on the scope and limitations of each, providing key elements to properly select each type of technique.
- Addressed to
- High-level engineers, operators, technicians in the fields of mechanics, welding, civil engineering materials, and anyone else interested in the field.
- Staff with welding skills.
- Metallurgical workers, construction or assembly.
- Maintenance staff, repairs.
- Personnel from other sectors interested in expanding opportunities to find work.
- People who want to approve as welders.
- Welders who want to learn new welding course machines, materials, thicknesses.
Objectives of the Welding Course
- Know the classification of welding processes.
- Learn about the physics of arc welding, its principles, and how it works.
- Know the basic metallurgical aspects of arc welding with its main characteristics.
- Indicate the basic characteristics of TIG welding and know its scope and limitations.
- Indicate the basic characteristics of MIG / MAG welding and know its scope and limitations.
- Indicate the basic characteristics of manual arc and submerged arc welding and know its scope and limitations.
These welding courses are intended for experienced and non-welder workers, as the level of the courses taught will be tailored to the teaching needs of the students.
You should be aware that welders’ work involves working in a complex machine environment, using tools that generate the extreme heat necessary for fusion and, in addition to emitting dazzling lights, emit gases that are harmful to the environment and health . That is why it is extremely important to master the basic concepts of good management to use both work tools and protective equipment.
The person must obtain the profiles and the necessary documentation to enter the welding course. All this will have to be sent long before the end of the recording.
Registration for the program
Mainly, the student is expected to obtain all the knowledge regarding the welding course, in such a way that they acquire a professional certification through the completion of the study with high-class qualifications and assists. For this reason, students who possess this document will be able to enter professional positions of private and public scope of international quality.
On the other hand, the participants of the welding course or those who are soon affiliated, should take into account that the stay is presented at Yale University, in such a way that you enter the study through the official page sending information student staff on an enrollment form, which will quickly arrive at the staff table. Easily, the student will be contacted through the contact number +1 203-432-4771, which will know the confirmation or the registration of the same. Sign up now. Submit your personal information.